Join OWRC in Hood River for our 2021 Annual Conference!
We are moving forward with holding our event in-person at the Best Western Hood River Inn. Registration and program details are under development. Please check back for more information.
- Monday, November 29 – Pre-Conference Workshop (TBD) – 2:00-4:30 PM
- Tuesday, November 30 – Main Program – 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Wednesday, December 1 – Annual Membership Meeting and Breakfast – 7:15 AM to 9:30 AM
- Wednesday, December 1 – Main Program – 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- Wednesday, December 1 – Annual Banquet (Dinner, Auction, and Awards) – 5:15 PM to 8:00 PM
- Thursday, December 2 – Post-Conference Workshop (TBD) – 8:30-11:30 AM
- Exhibit Set-up – 11/29 from 2-5 PM
- Exhibit Showcase – 11/30 through 12/1. All breaks held in Exhibit area.
- Exhibit Tear-down – After 3:30 on 12/1
- All exhibits must be removed by 8am 12/2
Please note that the facility has been remodeled. Most events, including main program, breaks, and exhibits, will be held in the expanded Gorge Building.
Virtual attendance options will be available for portions of the Conference as feasible.
Attendance may be limited. Event will be held in accordance with applicable local, state, and federal requirements and guidance.